The Basketball Australia Reporting Hotline
The Basketball Australia Reporting Hotline is an independent service run by Stopline that gives you the opportunity to report Prohibited Conduct. You can contact Stopline to report suspected breaches of Basketball Australia’s:
- Code of Conduct for Directors, Employees, Contractors and Volunteers
- Gambling and Match-Fixing Policy
- Illicit Drugs Policy
- Sports Science and Sports Medicine Policy
The service includes:
- Dedicated hotline number, website, fax, mail and email address for all participants and other stakeholders to report suspected breaches of Basketball Australia’s integrity policies.
- Expert forensic investigators taking the calls and analysing disclosures.
- Timely reporting of incidents to dedicated representatives within Basketball Australia.
Stopline has been at the forefront of disclosure management services for over a decade and has partnered with some of Australia’s most iconic companies to assist them in demonstrating their commitment to supporting staff, contractors and other stakeholders with demonstrable best practice corporate governance initiatives.